Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Existing Template Question

Existing Template Question 12 years 11 months ago #13527

• mlupino
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello,

I have a pre-sales question as I am looking at RSBlog!. My site uses an existing purchased template from TemplateMonster.com. I'm interested in incorporating its design into my blog. I am currently using WordPress however if RSBLog! provides a more seamless experience, I would not hesitate on switching.

At the end of the day, I'm looking for the blog to mirror the look and feel of my website. Ideally, I don't want the visitor to think they've transitioned from one tool to another which is what I currently have between Joomla and WordPress (since the template is different for each tool). My goal would be to display the body of the blog inside the body of the template which currently happens if I use other plugins such as K2 or Joomla Articles for example.

Thank you for your help

- Michael
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Existing Template Question 12 years 11 months ago #13530

• alexp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 180
Hello,

Just like any other component, RSBlog! too uses some of its own style, but it does not create a big difference between your site and the blogging area.

To get a better idea, you can have a look at the demo area:

demo.rsjoomla.com/joomla-blog
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!