Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Embed plugin in post?

Embed plugin in post? 13 years 1 week ago #13103

• jduffy
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi All,

I'm trying to use a Joomla plugin to show an image slideshow within an RSBlog post.

However, the content of the plugin does not appear when viewing the post in the front end.

I am embedding the command below in the blog post:

{gallery}images/photos1{/gallery}

Even though the above works in a standard Joomla article, it does not work in a RSBlog post.

Any advise on how to get plugins to work in blog posts?

Thanks,

Jim
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Embed plugin in post? 12 years 11 months ago #13239

• alexp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 180
Hello,

The plugin that you are trying to use is most likely designed to work only on articles, not on third party content, such as RSBlog! posts. It would be best to use plugins that work inside third party content areas.
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!