Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Remote Publishing

Remote Publishing 13 years 2 months ago #12621

Having a very difficult time getting the remote publishing to work. Tell me if I have this correct:

In components > RSBlog > Configuration > Remote Publishing .... the 'Receiving Account' information is the account info I used to set up twitter & facebook with... right.

Also if I send an email to that address mentioned, does it get published to the blog itself or only to facebook and twitter?

Any help here is appreciated.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Remote Publishing 13 years 2 months ago #12746

• alexp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 180
Hello,

The remote publishing feature refers to the ability to create blog posts by sending an email to a specified address. After the blog post has been published and if you have social media integration enabled, the post will also be published on twitter and facebook.
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!