Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Archive module not listing months

Archive module not listing months 13 years 3 months ago #12320

• jduffy
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello,

I'm using RSBlog! and the RSBlog! Archive Module. I noticed recently that the module no longer lists any months. This used to work; I don't know when it stopped. RSBlog was updated recently, but I don't know if this is what caused it to break. I also installed the newest version of the Archive Module after I noticed this wasn't working, but it's still broken.

It seems that the $posts array returned by the getList function in helper.php is empty. Maybe the queries on line 66 and line 80 should be changed? They both check that the 'published' column equals -1, but maybe it should be 1? I'm talking about line 66 column 241 and line 80 column 245 in helper.php.

I made these changes, and the correct months were listed, but then I ran into another problem. When clicking on the listed months, the posts are not displayed. Instead, a blank page is displayed. For example, I click on November 2010, which has posts, but no posts are shown. I didn't try to figure this one out, I thought I'd ask for help first.

Thanks for your help!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Archive module not listing months 13 years 3 months ago #12326

• alexp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 180
Hello,

I have just tested this and it is working out fine. I do not recommend performing source code changes. It would be best to download the installation files again (for both component and module) and run them over your current installation. This will act as an update.

Prior to making this step, please make sure that you have writing permissions on the following folders:

- administrator/components
- components
- plugins
- plugins/system
- modules
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team

Re:Archive module not listing months 13 years 3 months ago #12328

• jduffy
  • Fresh Boarder
Thanks for the quick response.

I tried what you suggested and nothing changed. I see the same behavior as before.

I'm going to open a support ticket about this.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!