Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Removing links under editor

Removing links under editor 13 years 3 months ago #12220

Hi,

I want to remove some of the Image link, that appear below the editor while adding an article. Did I miss an option in the configuration of do I have to remove the link in some file?

Regards, Rene
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Removing links under editor 13 years 3 months ago #12239

• alexp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 180
Hello,

I am not quite sure i understand at what links you are referring to... Can you please try to better explain ? (some screenshots perhaps)
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!