Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: "You don't have permissions to add or edit posts"

"You don't have permissions to add or edit posts" 13 years 4 months ago #12174

• gwkopy
  • Fresh Boarder
When I try to add a post from the front end, I get a big red line that says:
You don't have permissions to add or edit posts

It's my site. What am I doing wrong?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:"You don't have permissions to add or edit posts" 13 years 4 months ago #12179

• bogdanc
  • Thank you received: 11
Hello,

Please make sure that the user with which you are logged in on your site has the permission to add posts. You can set the permission for your user groups in RSBlog! - Groups.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!