Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: RSS feed

RSS feed 13 years 4 months ago #11992

Hi,

Right now I see the RSS icon only when I click the view comments-button.
When I click on the RSS-feed, I only see the comments in the feed.

Why can'nt I see the RSS-feed of all blog-posts and why is there no RSS-link for the total blog?

Regards, Theo
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:RSS feed 13 years 4 months ago #12010

• bogdanc
  • Thank you received: 11
Hello,

Please note that the RSS Feed option usually appears in the browsers bar(either in the right of URL for Firefox or under it, right above the page content, in case of IE). Please verify if the feed icon does not appear there.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!