Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Remove Uncategorized Item

Remove Uncategorized Item 13 years 5 months ago #11970

• jduffy
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi All,

Can anyone recommend the best way to remove the entry for "Uncategorized" from the RSBlogCategory module?

We just want to list our actual Blog categories and do not want to show a link called "Uncategorized" on our Blog.

Thanks for the help!

Jim
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Remove Uncategorized Item 13 years 5 months ago #11983

• alexp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 180
Hello,

We are working on a revised category module that will allow you to select the categories you wish to display (this should be ready in a day or two).
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team

Re:Remove Uncategorized Item 13 years 4 months ago #12216

• jduffy
  • Fresh Boarder
Any news regarding the updated category module that would allow one to remove the "uncategorized" category in RSBlog?

Thanks,

Jim

Re:Remove Uncategorized Item 13 years 3 months ago #12238

• alexp
Hello,

The improved module is available for download in the View my downloads section.
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,

Re:Remove Uncategorized Item 13 years 3 months ago #12339

• id-pop
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ----- { ^^ } -----
Sorry i can't remove Uncategorized Category and can't rename it, i can just remove item from this category, what can i do ?
thx

Re:Remove Uncategorized Item 13 years 2 months ago #12570

• alexp
Hello,

In the latest version of RSBlog! (revision 3) you can rename the category directly from the RSBlog! frontend language file: languages/en-GB/en-GB.com_rsblog.ini
Regards,

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!