Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: mod_rsform_feedback

mod_rsform_feedback 12 years 10 months ago #14100

Hi,
Just installed RSForm Pro and then mod_rsform_feedback, but how do I get an image to load in the feedback module?
I can specify the type of image, but not the image itself, also, where do I upload the image?
Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:mod_rsform_feedback 12 years 9 months ago #14323

• bogdanc
  • Thank you received: 11
Hello,

There is no need to upload an image or to set the image as it is automatically generated by the module. The image itself is seen on your site with the text that you specified set for it.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!