Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Error with French language

Error with French language 7 months 1 week ago #43000

Hi,

With french language, after run a search, I haven't same options than English :
With english, I have 3 buttons : Save search, Reset Search and Export CSV.
With french, I have 3 buttons : "Enregistrer recherche", "Voici les resultats de votre recherche", "Export CSV" and one link "Cliquez ici pour réinitialiser votre recherche et afficher tous les tickets.".
And when I use "Voici les resultats de votre recherche" I have this error :

adress of the page : http://.../index.php/helpdesk/mes-tickets/réinitialiser-recherche

La page recherchée ne peut être affichée.
Une erreur est survenue pendant l'exécution de la requête.

Il est possible que vous ne puissiez visiter cette page en raison de :

un lien/favori obsolète
une adresse erronée
un moteur de recherche possède un listing périmé pour ce site
vous n'avez pas accès à cette page
Aller à la page d'accueil

Si les difficultés persistent, merci de contacter l'administrateur de ce site et de signaler les erreurs ci-dessous.

404 Page introuvable
Call stack
# Function Location
1 () JROOT\libraries\src\Router\Router.php:155
2 Joomla\CMS\Router\Router->parse() JROOT\libraries\src\Application\SiteApplication.php:746
3 Joomla\CMS\Application\SiteApplication->route() JROOT\libraries\src\Application\SiteApplication.php:232
4 Joomla\CMS\Application\SiteApplication->doExecute() JROOT\libraries\src\Application\CMSApplication.php:293
5 Joomla\CMS\Application\CMSApplication->execute() JROOT\includes\app.php:61
6 require_once() JROOT\index.php:32[/i]

And when I use the link ""Cliquez ici pour réinitialiser votre recherche et afficher tous les tickets." I obtain :
adress of the page : http://.../index.php/helpdesk/%s
Bad Request - Invalid URL
HTTP Error 400. The request URL is invalid.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!