Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Reply to email

Reply to email 4 years 1 month ago #39960

Hello,
Sorry for m'y bad english.

I Just finish to install and configure RSTicket Pro and all works fine... Except one thing.

In feature list costumer or staff member can reply to email for reply to a ticket, but how des it works ?

When we use RSTicket Pro cron we can't use sa me emails address because it create New ticket....

So how can we reply to ticket by reply to email notification ?

Thank you for your help
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Reply to email 3 years 9 months ago #40310

• andreic
  • NOW ONLINE
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 59
Hello,

In order to add a new reply to your already existing ticket you will need to reply directly to the email that contains the ticket code in the subject. This code is used by the Cron plugin in order to identify the ticket the reply should be added to, if the subject does not contain a ticket code then instead of adding a reply a new ticket will be created.
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: tdconcepts

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!