Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: RStickets & Gmail / GSuite

RStickets & Gmail / GSuite 5 years 5 months ago #38632

If I use my standard email address, This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it , will that create problems using rstickets?

I am asking because of the message:

WARNING! Please setup an account that you do not personally use, because emails configured here will get DELETED after being parsed by the plugin.

I am trying to figure this out as Gmail,and most email services charge per user, so if I create a new user just for tickets, it's going to cost $120 pear year.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!