Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Need Module to show "YOU GOT Ticket" message

Need Module to show "YOU GOT Ticket" message 6 years 10 months ago #37060

I have been looking for a Joomla component where I as the Admin can send a Message as an alert to a joomla registered user of my site . I need that alert Notice-Message to show up when they login . In example, have a module position TOP hold the module and when there is a message it will show up to alert the user to read. One of the big needs is to alert members to change their email that is now bouncing. I am hopeful that there is some way to use RS Ticket for this purpose. I have great luck with RS Ticket and use it daily on my site to manage members. I have a jomsocial site Rainbowrv.com Greg in California USA
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Need Module to show "YOU GOT Ticket" message 6 years 9 months ago #37173

I'm going to developed something like this next week, if you want, perhaps we could share the costs.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!