Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Support Ticket URL in Email not correct

Support Ticket URL in Email not correct 8 years 8 months ago #32076

I have noticed that the URL that RSTickesPro! send out in the email to the registered customer and Team members does not work. Example email message when a new ticket is created from a registered User:

infopocket.biz/index.php?option=com_rsti...isit-for-august-2015

My site uses Joomla 2.5.18 and JoomSEF version 4.4.4. With JoomSEF disabled for RSTicketsPro, so no SEF, Joomla would generate something like this when a ticket is created which shows up in JoomSEF as a log:

infopocket.biz/en&view=ticket&id=254:ons...isit-for-august-2015

I believe that this is not a JoomSEF issue but something in RSTicketsPro! is causing it to generate the wrong URL to the email.

If anyone could help resolve this issue I would greatly appreciate it.
Last Edit: 8 years 8 months ago by scottandrewgeorge. Reason: better search
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!