Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: RSTickets Javascript problem

RSTickets Javascript problem 9 years 4 months ago #29660

• ksteve
  • Fresh Boarder
We could not edit tickets from the front end. Tabs and submit button not working. See image here
Looking at the source code, I saw that there was a problem with the Javascript RSTicketsPro.getDepartment function.
I checked Department 'allowed extensions' box for odd characters, none found.
I found that if I edited default_reply.php and removed the div tags, the problem was resolved.
Ideas?
<script type="text/javascript">
RSTicketsPro.getDepartment = function() {
return {
id: <?php echo $this->ticket->department_id; ?>,
uploads: {
message: '<div class="rst_text"><?php echo addslashes($this->department->upload_message); ?></div>',
max: <?php echo $this->department->upload_files; ?>
}
};
}
</script>

RSTickets! Pro 1.9.27
Joomla! 3.3.6
Last Edit: 9 years 4 months ago by ksteve.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

RSTickets Javascript problem 9 years 4 months ago #29681

• ksteve
  • Fresh Boarder
Solved: This is not an issue in RSTicketsPro. It appears to be a problem with Rokbox system plugin. If I disable "Backward Compatibility" in the Rokbox system plugin, all is well.

With compatibility on, a '</script>' end tag gets inserted before the '</div>' end tag. This prematurely ends the Javascript code, causing JS errors.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!