Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Review of RSTickets Pro (in Russian)

Review of RSTickets Pro (in Russian) 10 years 1 month ago #27030

• ZARKON
  • Senior Boarder
Hello. On my site you will find a series of articles about RSTickets Pro (in Russian). This is not just a list of the main features of the component. There you can read something like the user manual. If you speak Russian or Ukrainian, I hope that these articles will be useful for you.
Below I write this message in Russian and Ukrainian language (easier to find and read).

-*-*- Russian (Русский) -*-*-
Здравствуйте. На моём сайте Вы можете найти цикл статей про RSTickets Pro (на русском языке). Это не просто перечисление основных возможностей компонента. Там Вы сможете прочесть что-то вроде руководства пользователя. Если Вы говорите на русском или украинском языке, то надеюсь, что данные статьи будут Вам полезны.

-*-*- Ukrainian (Українська) -*-*-
Здравствуйте. На моєму сайті Ви можете знайти цикл статей про RSTickets Pro (російською мовою). Це не просто перерахування основних можливостей компонента. Там Ви зможете прочитати щось на зразок керівництва користувача. Якщо Ви говорите російською або українською мовою, то сподіваюся, що ці статті будуть Вам корисні.
Personal blog: aleksius.com/en/
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!