Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Pre-SaIes Q: Custom fields in ticket list view?

Pre-SaIes Q: Custom fields in ticket list view? 10 years 1 month ago #26953

• mustiy
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello RS Team,

I understand adding custom fields is possible per department, thats great. But can RSTickets display the custom fields in ticket list view on the front-end? Lets say I have a custom field named: XXXXXXX, can that be added onto the front end somehow? See below.

If so I'm purchasing immediately, if not - how much modification is required really?

Date Code Subject Customer Priority Status Assigned To XXXXXXXXX
Last Edit: 10 years 1 month ago by mustiy.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Pre-SaIes Q: Custom fields in ticket list view? 10 years 1 month ago #26996

• Huttanus
  • Junior Boarder
Please let me know if you find an answer

Pre-SaIes Q: Custom fields in ticket list view? 10 years 1 month ago #27054

Looking for an answer here too!

Pre-SaIes Q: Custom fields in ticket list view? 10 years 1 month ago #27058

• alexp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 180
A ticket listing can incorporate tickets from multiple departments. Correct ? Correct! What should happen if not all departments have the same custom fields, given that this is a column based layout.

Looking forward for your suggestions!
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team

Pre-SaIes Q: Custom fields in ticket list view? 10 years 1 month ago #27072

• Huttanus
  • Junior Boarder
I solved it by adding a mandatory field in the ticket registration. and called it own_subject
Added a new column in the db_tickets
Modified the template for submit and tickets. Then added the own_subject as a column in the list view.
Still have the pre-defined subjects. But now customers can add their own subject for easyer search and same for the staff-members.

Pre-SaIes Q: Custom fields in ticket list view? 10 years 3 weeks ago #27149

Hello,
Would you be available for hire to do the same bit of customization for my site? Furthermore, my client is seeking a way to export the ticket data in order to track information based on the custom field. Please reply if you are interested.

Pre-SaIes Q: Custom fields in ticket list view? 9 years 10 months ago #27871

• Huttanus
  • Junior Boarder
Sorry for late answer. I have less of time to do this but my friend, who's a developer helped me out and I'm sure he can help you to. You van imbox me at This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!