Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Beta version RSTicketsPro?

Beta version RSTicketsPro? 10 years 9 months ago #24468

• facturering
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ViVa Computers
Hello,

Maybe a long shot question but is it possible to test drive the RSTicketsPro as a Beta? I could really use the component and I think many more.

It is only a question and I understand when it is not possible but soon my subscription will finish and it will be a pity then.

Thanks for considering.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Beta version RSTicketsPro? 10 years 8 months ago #24542

• facturering
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ViVa Computers
No beta? It is taking quite a long time. Is there news?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!