Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: REQUEST: Package all options into the Dashboard

REQUEST: Package all options into the Dashboard 10 years 11 months ago #23283

Hi,

I notice that when I go to the Dashboard, and drill into a Ticket... I lose the link to go back to the dashboard again. The Demo site has a Joomla menu external to the dashboard, which is one way of handling it I guess.
It would be nice though to be able to set RSJoomla up with just on menu item to the dashboard & nothing else - self contained. The menu on our site is a fly-out menu, so it's a pain to have to go back to it, drill down to the "dashboard" menu item again.

Just a thought....
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!