Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Assigned To not possible

Assigned To not possible 11 years 7 months ago #19379

Hello everybody,

When I go in the Manage Tickets tab --> tickets informations, the entry Assigned To doesn't allow me to select a Group or a staff member. The list is visible but I can't select any word. I tried to see in the configuration of the component but Every group is allowed to assign tickets at others members. Is it an option to select in the component? I'm using the version 2.0.0 of RSTickets!Pro

Thank you
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!