Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Add Fields under the "YOUR NAME" and YOUR EMAIL

Add Fields under the "YOUR NAME" and YOUR EMAIL 11 years 7 months ago #19266

Hello,
I am using RS_Ticket Pro... and this is the latest version. I want to use few fields under the YOUR Name & Your Email.. Such ass, Addres, City, Country (Dropdown)... Is it possible to add in RS Ticket? If possible then HOW? I need it very much. Please friends, help me.

Zaman
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!