Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Ticket Code in Dashboard

Ticket Code in Dashboard 11 years 10 months ago #18026

• K2Joom
  • Fresh Boarder
I am trying to display the Ticket Code that is assigned to a ticket, to appear in the My Tickets list in the Tickets Dashboard, so users/staff can quickly see by the ticket number without having to go to view tickets or searching.

So far I have been able to code in the extra column for the header and have been able to display the corresponding tickets ID, but I just cant seem to get the actual ticket code to display

Below is the code which I have added to the default.php in my template over ride located at html/com_rsticketspro/dashboard/default.php.

Create Column header
<!-- Adds new column to header row -->
<td nowrap="nowrap"><strong><?php echo JHTML::image('components/com_rsticketspro/assets/images/smallicon1.gif', '', 'class="rsticketspro_smallicon"'); ?><?php echo JText::_('TICKET_NUMBER'); ?></strong></td>

Create data field
<!-- Adds new column for Ticket Number -->
<?php if ($this->params->get('show_code', 1)) { ?>
<td>
<a href="<?php echo RSTicketsProHelper::route('index.php?option=com_rsticketspro&view=ticket&cid='.$ticket->id.':'.JFilterOutput::stringURLSafe($ticket->subject)); ?>"><?php echo $ticket->id; ?></a>
</td>
<?php } ?>

In the second piece of code, you can see the use of <?php echo $ticket->id; ?> to pull the ticket ID number in, this works, but I can't find a way to get to the tickets code.

In html/com_rsticketspro/ticket/default_info.php which displays the Ticket Information page, there is code:
<?php echo $this->row->code; ?>
but adding
<?php echo $ticket->code; ?>
does not work and I just can't work out how to do this.

Would anyone have any ideas of advise?

Many thanks.

Simon
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!