Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: How to hide the ticket history?

How to hide the ticket history? 11 years 10 months ago #17270

Is it possible to hide the ticket history? I have searched through the forum and checked every single settings, but nothing. Waiting for getting my ticket anwsered from RS Joomla...

I dont want the list of history tickets showing up, like when printing out a ticket.
Last Edit: 11 years 10 months ago by daniel.ruus5. Reason: Clarifying
The administrator has disabled public write access.

How to hide the ticket history? 7 years 11 months ago #34687

Hi, any reply on this? I'm interested too.

How to hide the ticket history? 7 years 11 months ago #34878

Same here... cant figure this one out either.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!