Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Pre-sales question

Pre-sales question 12 years 9 months ago #14298

• Baze
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi guys,

i plan to purchase rstickets pro for one of my clients, but i need one clarification before i do it.

I'll use the component as a direct communication between two companies, they'll exchange several tickets to each other, and at the end when someone closes the ticket i need the system to send invoice with some data from the custom fields to the specified e-mail. I know that this isn't available in the component the way it is now, but i think i can do it myself.

My question is, will i get the component with un-encrypted code so that i can alter it, and whether the data from the custom fields are written in the database?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Pre-sales question 12 years 9 months ago #14324

• bogdanc
  • Thank you received: 11
Hello,

Upon purchasing an RSTickets! Pro membership you will have access to the full source code of the component which you can edit/customize as you wish. The custom field values are stored in the RSTickets! Pro tables, namely in the _rsticketspro_custom_fields_values table.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!