Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: New notification emails feature

New notification emails feature 12 years 10 months ago #13954

• info1807
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello,

Thanks for the update. Much appreciated. I have a question about the new email notification feature.

Your notes say "for assigned & unassigned tickets: both notifications are sent when the number of replies with no staff response exceeds the configured number of replies"

I think a better way for it to work (if this is not how it does right now) is to send out a notification email if the ticket has been waiting for staff action for x days. So the staff can either reply or close the ticket. It would be good for the notification email to go to the admin and staff.

This would be great!! At the moment I have to go through all the tickets to find out which are still waiting to be actioned.

With this update it sounds as if the customer first has to reply and then no response from staff before the notification is triggered.

Please correct me if i'm wrong!

Thanks.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:New notification emails feature 12 years 10 months ago #14022

• alexp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 180
Hello,

Currently if the ticket is in "on-hold" status then it becomes eligible for notification (that the ticket will be automatically closed).

In your case you can simply create a search filter, that will display all ticket with a certain status.

The support interval is rather variable (one can offer support once every two days for example)...
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!