Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Pre-sales

Pre-sales 13 years 1 month ago #13209

• onsponge
  • Fresh Boarder
I have looked at your demo and wonder if the features are a part of your future plans or perhaps I have not seen them in your demo.

1) Filtering of email created tickets using the crons. I see that I can have multiple cron jobs running and thus pass different inbound emails to different departments. I would like the cron job to have a little bit of intelligence in that it searches the subject and/or body for key words or phrases. If that key phrase exists, then set to department ABC, if no then department DEF.

2) Creating reply emails and including templates. I see there is a knowledge base, but when I create a reply to the ticket, I do not see anyway in which I can select and include my standard responses. Is this available today?

Thanks

Chris
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Pre-sales 13 years 1 month ago #13214

• andreic
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 59
Hello,

1) You can easily achieve this functionality by creating one Cron job for each of your departments and use different email addresses for them. We will take your feature request into consideration for our future revisions of our component.

2) You can add a reply from a knowledgebase article by entering a keyword or title of that article in the Knowledgebase field and then selecting your desired response from the result list.
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!