Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Problem submitting form RSTicketsPro

Problem submitting form RSTicketsPro 13 years 2 months ago #12889

• hosting1
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi, I have installed RSTicketsPro at www.revolutionit.com.au/support-tickets/submit-ticket.html (Joomla 1.5.22 with latest version of RSTicketsPro).

Firstly the submit button when hovered does not show a 'hand' link, so this is my warning that something is wrong.

Secondly when pressing submit the form page just reloads (like a loop) and the field data entered remains in the fields.

No data is emailed.

It seems as though a few people on the forum are having the same or similar issue, but it does not seem that many answers are forthcoming (unless RS support has answered these questions direct to the complainant)....

Would it be possible for someone to repost the answer in the forum so everyone gets to see the resolution...

If someone sends me the answer I will repost.

thanks
james
:unsure:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Problem submitting form RSTicketsPro 13 years 1 month ago #12907

• alexp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 180
Hello,

On previous inquiries, the problem was generated by the fact that motools was not loaded on that page. This was caused by a missing (critical) statement from their template's index.php file:
<jdoc:include type="head" />
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!