Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Mail Loops

Mail Loops 13 years 3 months ago #12410

• LucyBC
  • Fresh Boarder
I keep getting mail loops which seem to result from autoresponders and quickly get out of hand generating hundreds of tickets.

Is there anyway to "snip" them

My domain is called "dealerclub.co.uk" but email for that domain is on a hosted server .

The RS tickets PRO email address is This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it and the mail which sets it all off is below.

---

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at s15419292.onlinehome-server.info. I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following addresses. This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out. < This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it >: Sorry. Although I'm listed as a best-preference MX or A for that host, it isn't in my control/locals file, so I don't treat it as local. (#5.4.6) --- Below this line is a copy of the message. Return-Path: < This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it > Received: (qmail 21565 invoked by uid 48); 13 Jan 2011 11:25:20 +0000 This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it Subject: [MEMBERSHIP-U601RB20HJ] failure notice Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2011 11:25:20 +0000 From: Dealer Club Admin < This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it >
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Mail Loops 13 years 3 months ago #12413

• alexp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 180
Hello,

Unfortunately there isn't a way to currently detect autoresponders. You will simply have to delete the email message that are delivered to the configured cron email account.
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!