Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Need Artio JoomSEF compatibility

Need Artio JoomSEF compatibility 13 years 4 months ago #12218

• hugh
  • Fresh Boarder
I have Artio's JoomSEF installed on my site and I think it's interfering with RSTickets!Pro. I can't get RST to work on my site - i tried disabling the SEF/SEO URL redirects, but when I try to submit a test ticket, it returns a 404 error.
[url][/url]airturn.com/index.php?option=com_rsticketspro&view=submit

Please help, or I will need to request a refund. Apparently, there is an extension on the Artio JoomSEF site for RSTickets, but not the Pro version, so that avenue is a dead end for now as well...

[url][/url]www.artio.net/e-shop/joomsef/joomsef-ext...-joomsef-3-extension
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Need Artio JoomSEF compatibility 13 years 4 months ago #12221

• andreic
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 59
Hello,

Please try configuring the ArtioJoomSEF component to use the default Joomla rooter for RSTickets!Pro, when creating SEF URLs. This can be done by going to Components > ArtioJoomSEF > Manage Extensions, selecting the RSTickets!Pro component from the "Components without SEF Extension installed" list and setting the "Handling" option to "Default Joomla! router".
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!