Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: How can I remove the Customer's email on submit

How can I remove the Customer's email on submit 13 years 5 months ago #11958

• imolin
  • Fresh Boarder
I would like to remove the first field on the submit ticket form, the one that asks for the customer's email - select from list. Or if I cannot remove it, I would like to make it a non-required field. Can you help? Thanks.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:How can I remove the Customer's email on submit 13 years 5 months ago #11987

• andreic
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 59
Hello,

The email field plays an important role in the component's functionality, removing this field or making it not required will require heavy source code modifications.
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team

Re:How can I remove the Customer's email on submit 12 years 11 months ago #13747

Sorry to say but this thing disturb me at most in this componente a reason why i dont use it anymore

i can not understand why you dont make it like in your site just select a department and this is
why clients need to see the full userlist ???

on your site the ticketsystem is simple usefull and easy the ticketpro is disorganiced difficult and confusing
my fout i dont look first the demo i was thinking it is like on your site and buy this componente for me loosing money

sometimes is simple to much keep it simple and easy to use

still in hope you remove this select customer email what is stupid in my opinion

i like your componentes very much and i use several of them but with this i am disapoint

one important think to make this usefull is also place the buttons My Tickets and Submit ticket above like on your site

Re:How can I remove the Customer's email on submit 12 years 11 months ago #13752

• alexp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 180
Hello,

We still use RSTickets! (not RSTickets!Pro). In a month or so we will migrate to the new version along with some site improvements.

The user list only appears for staff members as they can submit a ticket on behalf of another user (if allowed from the RSTickets!Pro group permissions).

In the latest version of RSTickets!Pro a "dashboard view" has been added. This allows you to display a central point for your support service. Here you can head click to see the knowledgebase, view your tickets or submit a new one:

http://demo.rsjoomla.com/index.php?option=com_rsticketspro&view=dashboard
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!