Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Email Parser Time Zone

Email Parser Time Zone 13 years 5 months ago #11880

• tariq
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello,

My server & Joomla are set to run on GMT+3 Time Zone.
When a user / gust post a ticket on-line, the time stamp is working fine.

However, when the Cron Email Parser collect the email from my gmail account, it post the ticket with an extra 3 hours deference, as if it is GMT+6

What can I do tho fix this.

Thanks,
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Email Parser Time Zone 13 years 5 months ago #11882

• alexp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 180
Hello,

You can adjust the time for tickets that are added via the Cron by setting the Cron time zone parameter: Components > RSTickets!Pro > Cron email parser configuration > edit the cron item > Advanced: Time Zone
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team
Last Edit: 13 years 5 months ago by alexp.

Re:Email Parser Time Zone 13 years 3 months ago #12489

hi,

i have the same issue... but i can´t find this option under the advanced tab... here is only:

- Use SSL (Yes / No)
- Use TLS (Yes / No)
- Validate Server Certificate (Yes / No)

not more options?! :-(

i use RSTicketsPro 2.0.0 R5 (no update available, when i click updates in the component)

regards & thx
Frank

Re:Email Parser Time Zone 13 years 3 months ago #12506

• alexp
Hello,

Please download the Cron plugin again and install it over your current one. This will act as an update.
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,

Re:Email Parser Time Zone 13 years 3 months ago #12511

hi alex,

thx for the information... i update the cron plugin and the option is there! :-)

but... the format looks like this:

21.01.2011 20:0:13

regards,
frank

Re:Email Parser Time Zone 13 years 3 months ago #12574

• alexp
Hello,

Please make sure that you have configured the date and time format properly. This is available in the RSTickets!Pro > Configuration > General area. Be default, the settings are:

Date and Time Format: d.m.Y H:i:s
Date (No Time) Format : d.m.Y
Regards,

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!