Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Suggestions/Wishlist

Suggestions/Wishlist 13 years 6 months ago #11716

• info1807
  • Fresh Boarder
First off, I've tried many other customer service/helpdesk solution and I have used RSTickets Pro the longest. I think it's a good application and a good start. For future editions however, there are a few things I'd love see incorporated/fixed.

- Some sort of fix for this Chrome/JCE issue

- I would really like to have some sort of filter for tickets in the admin section. I know you can log into the front end and configure searches which are like a filter but that's a pain.. plus if you are in the admin section already i think it would be cool to have an easy filtering system. The current system for changing the properties of a ticket is cool and maybe something similar could be implemented for filter.

- The reply via email is a really cool feature. There is an issue though because all of the previous email correspondence is sent with the email and ends up in the system. I think if previous email stripped that would also be great.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Suggestions/Wishlist 13 years 6 months ago #11787

• alexp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 180
Hello,

- it is actually a Chrome/JCE issue, from a RSTickets!Pro point of view there isn't something wrong. Have you tried testing with the latest JCE version ? or contacted their support ?

- filters or custom searches are already available in backend area (Manage Tickets). After perming a search, you can even save it for a later use in a easy manageable interface.

- this can be easily overcomed by not including the previous conversation when replying (actually an email client configuration). It can be rather tricky to detect if a previous conversation exists, as different email clients have different ways of separating this.

Thank you for your feedback and willingness to improve this. If you have future suggestions, please add them on our feedback section:

http://www.rsjoomla.com/suggest-extensions/single-category/6-rsticketspro.html
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!