Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Feature request: Backend Ticket Creation

Feature request: Backend Ticket Creation 13 years 9 months ago #10952

Great software, but I was surprised by one thing. You can't submit tickets from the backend. One of my goals in setting up the software was to track our team workflow for internal tickets as well as ones submitted by our users. Having to input tickets from the frontend and then go to the backend to administer them is a bit counter intuitive for me. So the ability to add new tickets in the backend would help tremendously in achieving our goals. I'm sure I'm not the only one that looks for this functionality.

Thanks B)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Feature request: Backend Ticket Creation 13 years 9 months ago #10961

• bogdanc
  • Thank you received: 11
Hello,

Please note that instead of switching to the back-end in order to respond to the tickets, you can view the tickets from the front-end and respond to them from there.

Re:Feature request: Backend Ticket Creation 13 years 8 months ago #11114

• joerg.t.
  • Fresh Boarder
pagesandpcs wrote:
Great software, but I was surprised by one thing. You can't submit tickets from the backend. One of my goals in setting up the software was to track our team workflow for internal tickets as well as ones submitted by our users. Having to input tickets from the frontend and then go to the backend to administer them is a bit counter intuitive for me. So the ability to add new tickets in the backend would help tremendously in achieving our goals. I'm sure I'm not the only one that looks for this functionality.

Thanks B)

I agree - it would be very helpful to have all functions in the backend - of course make new tickets!

Re:Feature request: Backend Ticket Creation 13 years 8 months ago #11126

• alexp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 180
Hello,

We will take this into consideration.

You can add the suggestion here so others can vote on it and determine the importance of this feature (over others):

http://www.rsjoomla.com/suggest-extensions/single-category/6-rsticketspro.html
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!