Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Some questions...pre-sale

Some questions...pre-sale 13 years 9 months ago #10942

• radis
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,

I currently use RS Tickets and thinking of the upgrade if suitable as we need to enhance the current extension. Can you help with the following questions please:

1. I already have the cron plugin, do I have to buy it again for Pro?
2. Can the reports plugin be bought separately for use with the standard version?
3. The demo area does not contain any demo data, I have tried to create tickets and test the reports but no luck. Is there either, demo data you can load up or examples of reports that I can see please?

4. Is there the ability to colour code tickets, eg red for high priority, green for normal etc? Also, is there a way we can build in Service Levels so that tickets outside of response time get flagged up (email/red coloured)? Or is this a customisation (cost?) that you can offer?

Thank you
Sam
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Some questions...pre-sale 13 years 9 months ago #10945

• bogdanc
  • Thank you received: 11
Hello,

1) Yes, RSTickets! Pro requires a different Cron plug-in which can be purchased separately.

2) RSTickets! does not have a Reports plug-in as it was designed only for RSTickets! Pro.

3) You can test submit tickets on the demo site and try to generate reports for them.

4) This can be achieved, however it will require heavy customizations to the component's source code.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!