Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Reports are lacking.

Reports are lacking. 13 years 10 months ago #10706

As an RSTickets! user, I have been asking and waiting for a reporting feature. I have test drove the one in the Pro version and it seems to completely have missed what I was hoping for. I need to be able to export all my tickets in a report that can say, either go to a pdf or an excel file. If the ticket has an image, the image would go with it.

The latest attempt just gives you on-the-fly analysis of volumes and cycles, but nothing about the tickets themselves. I need a list of the information. The fufu graphs can come at the beginning or end, but are not a priority.

Forgive me if this functionality is there and I just haven't seen it. Otherwise, if it doesn't come out in about the next 6 months or so, I may be looking for other solutions.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Reports are lacking. 13 years 10 months ago #10727

• alexp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 180
Hello,

The report tool has to be able to build reports. This is exactly what the reporting plugin is doing for RSTickets!Pro.

Unfortunately there is not ticket export feature available for RSTickets! or RSTickets!Pro.

Currently RSTickets! and RSTickets!Pro do have a print view. This can be used in combination with some printing software that enables you to generate a PDF from the print output.
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!