Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Formatting

Formatting 13 years 11 months ago #10564

Hi all

This is pretty great software but the one issue I cant seem to figure out on my own is the formatting. I used RSTickets for some time, it shows up nicely with tabs and formatting. But I installed this and its very raw, no tabs even though I have those set to be on in config. Nothing.. just scary odd size text with blue old school linkage.

Any fix ideas anyone?

I would rather not bug support for formatting unless I absolutely have tried everything else.
Last Edit: 13 years 11 months ago by patricia.lee9.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Formatting 13 years 11 months ago #10587

• bdeleva
  • Fresh Boarder
Yeah I am experiencing the same issues and have submitted a ticket. I will keep you updated on the progress.

Re:Formatting 13 years 10 months ago #10692

• amohamm
  • Fresh Boarder
Patricia, Did you get your issue fixed yet?

Re:Formatting 13 years 10 months ago #10720

• alexp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 180
Hello,

If you are referring to the old "tickets" and "my tickets" tabs... these have been dropped and separate menu items have been created for RSTickets!Pro

As... for the way RSTickets!Pro looks, the layout can be modified by editing the actual view files (HTML, CSS and assign classes): components/com_rsticketspro/views/name_of_view_here/tmpl/default.php
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team

Re:Formatting 13 years 9 months ago #10943

• radis
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,

Was your problem solved? I am thinking of buying but the "old style" tabs as referred to are something I quite liked!

The RS website must therefore be using the standard version of Tickets? I would have thought they would be using the latest and best version!

Regards
Sam:unsure:

Re:Formatting 13 years 9 months ago #10946

• bogdanc
  • Thank you received: 11
Hello,

Please note that the menu items can be used in order to create the tabbed display from RSTickets!.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!