Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Hide e-mail box

Hide e-mail box 8 years 1 month ago #34294

• fredza
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello,
How to hide e-mail box in rs comment ?

Thanks in advance
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Hide e-mail box 8 years 1 month ago #34345

• alexp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 180
The email address is an essential part of any commenting system.... why exactly would you like to have this hidden ?

You can do this via simple CSS definitions. Have a look at themail field container class, and add one to one of the template CSS files (it should include a display:none declaration).
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team

Hide e-mail box 8 years 1 month ago #34348

• fredza
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello

In my organization , anonymity is essential users can leave comments, but their email addresses should not be visible.

I hide this information from the css and it's ok now .
Regards
Last Edit: 8 years 1 month ago by fredza.

Hide e-mail box 8 years 2 weeks ago #34523

• alexp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 180
If anonymity in essential for your organization, then simply hiding it with a CSS statement won't do it. If you take a look at the page source code, you will notice the email address is still there.

You might want to consider a template override instead and remove the email address there.
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!