Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Not receiving email notification

Not receiving email notification 8 years 5 months ago #33089

• willkey
  • Junior Boarder
  • smart, engaged, and curious
Hello,

I am not having the notification sent from when a new comment has been added to my Joomla articles. Here is the page in question:
uucolumbia.net/the-link-4.html

All of the configurations for receiving notifications are set properly, and we have scoured our spam folders! :(

Please help.
-- remember where you've been...it helps with where you're going!

:)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Not receiving email notification 8 years 5 months ago #33095

• alexp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 180
Have you checked if your Joomla! installation can actually generate emails ? You can easily do this by creating a new user (an automated email should be delivered).
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team
The following user(s) said Thank You: willkey

Not receiving email notification 8 years 5 months ago #33107

• willkey
  • Junior Boarder
  • smart, engaged, and curious
i do see the joomla user's account was set to not receive system emails. i changed it and am waiting to see if they get one. thanks alex
-- remember where you've been...it helps with where you're going!

:)

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!