Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Several javascripts bugs in new version

Several javascripts bugs in new version 11 years 10 months ago #17836

I've bought the new version because of new features but its javascript has several bugs. I can't edit a comment in frontend with the javascipt error "missing ) in parenthetical....".
The reset button also doesn't work with the error "rsc_reset is not a function".....
In some of the new styles I can't send comments with the error "missing ) in parenthetical....". I was not happy with the previous version and I had to fix several errors. The new one is even worst because basic functionalities are broken.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Several javascripts bugs in new version 11 years 10 months ago #17841

Hello,

I have never had any errors with RSComments.
I want to advise you to send a ticket to tech support, and look with them how to fix the problems and to see if these are bugs in the extension or on your server.
Regards
Wilco Alsemgeest

Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking www.rsjoomla.com/my-support-tickets.html

Re: Several javascripts bugs in new version 11 years 10 months ago #17846

You still have this error not solved (it has been solved in part), please don't say me that type of errors come from my server.

I'm sorry but I'm not a happy customer. I hope you fix the errors soon so I can say I'm happy.

I suggest you to release a beta version for next time in order to test looking possible errors before a public release.
Last Edit: 11 years 10 months ago by cyberpasta.

Re: Several javascripts bugs in new version 11 years 10 months ago #17853

I was ungry, sorry. I prefer help to you with the errors and making suggestions.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!