Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Most Commented & Latest Commented in a Module

Most Commented & Latest Commented in a Module 12 years 1 month ago #16891

• beshur
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi RSJoomla Team,
I’m a developer of content module RAXO All-mode PRO.

Our module is popular among Joomla users. You can get more details on our site or on JED.

Right now I’m working on new module features, integration with commenting systems in particular.
I see that RSComments! is a good product and it is popular with Joomla users. That’s why I’d like to support your comment system in RAXO news module.

Integration with your product with ours will be rewarding for both companies. And this will be greatly beneficial for Joomla community because they can use your comment system and get a module that can do the following:
  • # show list of Jooma articles with comment count;
  • # show the list of most commented articles with images and other fields;
  • # show the list of latest commented articles with various fields (image, author, hits etc).

Let’s discuss that.
Last Edit: 12 years 1 month ago by beshur.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Most Commented & Latest Commented in a Module 12 years 1 month ago #16902

• octavian
  • NOW ONLINE
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 110
Integration with RSComments! is simple, just use the following syntax:
{rscomments option="com_yourcomponent" id="your_unique_content_id"}
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!