Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Can't Save settings RScomments

Can't Save settings RScomments 12 years 1 month ago #16644

• tom36
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,

I am using the latest RSComments! 1.0.0 rev 9.
Installed it on Joomla 1.6.6.

Installation went fine, works, but i cant save my configuration, it displayes a white screen after hitting the save button. Tried to reinstall the module but with no luck.

What else can i try ? Need to change the settings offcourse.
Thanks,
Tom
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Can't Save settings RScomments 12 years 1 month ago #16917

• andreic
  • NOW ONLINE
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 59
Hello Tom,

Please try setting the "Error reporting" option from your "Global Configuration" settings to "Maximum", then try saving your RSComments! settings one more time and add the message that is encountered to your next forum post.
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!