Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Can't get RSComments installed on 1.7 installation

Can't get RSComments installed on 1.7 installation 12 years 2 months ago #16256

• Trojaan
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello Guys,

After downloading RSComments, I tryed to install it on a 1.7 installation that I host on my local Windows pc. When I just install the downloaded com_rscomments.rar it tells me:

JDatabaseMySQL::query: 1146 - Table 'wommelsnew.j17_plugins' doesn't exist SQL=UPDATE j17_plugins SET published=1 WHERE `element`='rscomments' AND `folder`='system'

So I tried changing _plugins to _extentions cause I couldn't find any plugins table in my db.

Does anyone know what I have to do to make it work?

Thanks in advance!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Can't get RSComments installed on 1.7 installation 12 years 2 months ago #16290

• Trojaan
  • Fresh Boarder
Nvm. Found out that it wasn't working because of JUpgrade. On a clean 1.7 install it worked perfect.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!