Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: 15 comment per page = 133 queris, not so good

15 comment per page = 133 queris, not so good 12 years 4 months ago #15605

In a single article view if I disable comments I see 35 queries, if I enable the comments and show 15 comments per page I see 168 queries, that means a total of 133 queries done by rscomments, 133 queries for 15 comments!!!! That is really bad, I think.

For example, in the debug information I can see:

50 × SELECT * FROM `jos_rscomments_config

YES, you make 50 times the same query!!!!! You have to improve your code guys, I really don't like this, if I'm wrong, please explain me why it is necesary make the same query 50 times and I will understand it. If I'm right just say I'm right and you are going to improve the code for next version.
Last Edit: 12 years 4 months ago by cyberpasta.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!