Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Few Questions, for a near perfect product

Few Questions, for a near perfect product 12 years 8 months ago #14576

• heymort
  • Fresh Boarder
OK hello, my name is james.

First is it possible to always have the comments be open. on my main page (seen here) I wish for the comments to always be open.

Second, If you scale your browser down on my mainpage, you'll notice my guy slides with it, how come it hides behind everything but the comments? Is there a specific reason for that, and is there a fix?

Third, Can I have user login and have their own avatar to use with the comments, or is it gravatar only, or can I get some other avatars?

Otherwise I completely enjoy this product.

THank you very much
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Few Questions, for a near perfect product 12 years 8 months ago #14598

• andreic
  • NOW ONLINE
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 59
Hello,

Please submit a ticket to our tech support team.
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!