Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: undefined - when comment is post

undefined - when comment is post 12 years 8 months ago #14500

When i wrote a comment and hit Submit a text is shown "undefined".
If i refresh the site the comment is there.

If there is a previous comment this also disappear when i hit Submit, when i refresh both comments are there.

Im running Joomla 1.7
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: undefined - when comment is post 12 years 8 months ago #14521

I'm having the same error afeter update my site to joomla 1.7. This happens only when page cache plugin is on. The ajax reply of rscomments is:
<br />
<b>Fatal error</b>:  Call to undefined method JDocumentRaw::getHeadData() in <b>/home/site/public_html/libraries/joomla/cache/cache.php</b> on line <b>502</b><br />

I think is a problem of joomla core, I'm not sure.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!