Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: settings showing 50 files but download shows 10

settings showing 50 files but download shows 10 14 years 3 months ago #9692

• hubukai
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
i have RSFiles installed and i am displaying files on this page

www.brandywinevalleytalent.com/bvt/downloads

in the back end i am showing, display 50 files per page but its only showing 10 files per page..

Help
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:settings showing 50 files but download shows 10 14 years 3 months ago #9693

• hubukai
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
i forgot, i hve to go to each file and set permissions.

fixed

Re:settings showing 50 files but download shows 10 14 years 1 month ago #10122

Hello, i have seen your managing pretty large files on your site. Does RSfiles handle big files?! The demo does not give some ideas about that. What happens while you are uploading? Is there any visual progress bar?
TIA!

Re:settings showing 50 files but download shows 10 14 years 1 month ago #10125

• alexp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 180
Hello,

RSFiles! was not designed for uploading large files through the application itself. This is subjected to some PHP restrictions. In future revisions we will include a flash uploader along with a progress bar.
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team

Re:settings showing 50 files but download shows 10 14 years 4 weeks ago #10296

• rmeijer
  • Fresh Boarder
alexp wrote:
Hello,

RSFiles! was not designed for uploading large files through the application itself. This is subjected to some PHP restrictions. In future revisions we will include a flash uploader along with a progress bar.

Any news when? I really would like to buy this tool, but without progressbar I don't.
Is it possible to use a progressbar with rsForms Pro? Or is it also not integrated there yet?

Re:settings showing 50 files but download shows 10 14 years 3 weeks ago #10319

• bogdanc
  • Thank you received: 11
Hello,

We have such a feature on the to do list for RSForm! Pro also. However I cannot provide an exact release date for this updates as we do not have a fixed release date for our future revisions. All of the updates are announced in the changelog of the respective components and on our company blog.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!