Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Any possibility to insert file DL into articles ?

Any possibility to insert file DL into articles ? 14 years 3 months ago #9492

• ibanson
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello,

Is this possible to insert A file download link into an joomla article ?
If not, is the plugin will me released in near future please ?

Thanks,

Laurent.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Any possibility to insert file DL into articles ? 14 years 2 months ago #9605

• john.hubickey
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
yes, adding a download link in to an article would be very useful.

Re:Any possibility to insert file DL into articles ? 14 years 2 months ago #9729

• bogdanc
  • Thank you received: 11
Hello,

If you wish to add a download link from RSFiles! as a link in an article you can simply copy the link from RSFiles! and paste it as a link in the article and this way when a user clicks on that link the download will automatically start.

Re:Any possibility to insert file DL into articles ? 14 years 2 months ago #9823

I just read out reply in the post,some extend i clarify my doubts thanks for that.
Last Edit: 14 years 2 months ago by lahmanwokard.

Re:Any possibility to insert file DL into articles ? 14 years 1 month ago #9942

Hi,

I understand that you have to limit customer support so I suggest to move out the forum menu item from the "Customer support" menu item because it does not belong here. We should at least get a yes or no response and not a copy paste one :-)

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!