Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Create Briefcase automatically

Create Briefcase automatically 1 week 4 days ago #43424

• alexander1
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Hi,
I have a community, where people need to renew their licenses once every two years. So I would like to provide an archive with two categories, where users need to upload their current license plus a copy of the logbook. I (as an admin and moderator of the community) need access to these files.

1. Every user of a certain user group shall have an own private document archive section (briefcase). I dont want to assign each user manually a private archive. That should happen automatically, when user registers and becomes part of a certain user group.
Public has no access to this private doc area, also no other users of the platform. Only the administrator (who need to check the proof) can see the docs.

OPTIONAL - I guess this is not possible without extra coding:

2. Administrator can set a certain date as reminder. When date is due, user gets email notifications to renew (upload again) the certificate & logbook. User gets notifications every x days, until user has uploaded new docs.

Would 1, 2 be possible with RSFiles?
I guess 2) would be an extra feature, but 1) should be possible?

Thanks!
Last Edit: 1 week 4 days ago by alexander1.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!