Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: RsFiles: Files uploaded in frontend not published

RsFiles: Files uploaded in frontend not published 2 years 11 months ago #41240

• fo1
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi there

Earlier - when my registered users uploaded files i frontend the files were uploaded as published. Now when trying to upload I have to to to backend to approve the files before thet are published. How do I give the users permission to uploade files as published?

Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.

RsFiles: Files uploaded in frontend not published 2 years 11 months ago #41247

• adrianp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 146
Hello,

You'll need to ensure that you've properly applied permissions on your files/folders according to the Groups you have - the "Moderate uploaded files" permission has to be disabled.
This is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a support ticket here.
The following user(s) said Thank You: fo1

RsFiles: Files uploaded in frontend not published 2 years 11 months ago #41250

• fo1
  • Fresh Boarder
Thank you very much :-)

It was the "Moderate uploaded files" I had turned on.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!