Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Frontend creation of folders

Frontend creation of folders 3 years 4 months ago #40764

• kevin98
  • Fresh Boarder
I am considering this component. Can a user with appropriate permissions create folders in the frontend (i.e. a folder structure into which other users can upload files)?
Thanks for your help
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Frontend creation of folders 2 years 11 months ago #41181

• dragos
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 102
Hello,

RSFiles! allows you to setup which user groups are allowed to create or not folders, upload or download files. You can read more on this topic in the following articles:

RSFiles! - Files
RSFiles! - Groups
RSFiles! - Settings

For a better understanding on its features and capabilities, in case you haven't done so, I would recommend reading the getting started section.

You can also test RSFiles! on our demo server.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!